*Photo from Pexels
By Ryan Lim
Dark circles around the eyes are the bane of beauty and skincare. Luckily, using the best eye cream in Singapore can help you avoid them.
The not-so-secret “trick” to avoiding dark circles is to keep skin moisturised. In other words, you can defeat age by indulging in a rich and hydrating eye cream!
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best eye creams in Singapore to help you out. No matter your skin type, there should be an eye cream below that meets your expectations.
1. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Eye Mask
You can bring out the youth in your eyes by using The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Eye Mask. Fully vegan, this is one of the best eye creams in Singapore for a glowing, fresh look.
Formulated with plant stem cell technology, the eye cream regenerates skin cells for a glowing complexion. The cucumber extract and organic babassu oil refresh the skin around the eyes so it remains young.
- Has bouncy, memory-shape texture for easy application
- 100% vegan to ensure healthy skin around the eyes
- Uses 3 plant stem cells (edelweiss from the Italian alps, criste marine, and sea holly from the Brittany coast) that combine to rejuvenate the complexion
- Instantly cools skin around the eyes by -1.5°C
2. Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream
Innisfree’s Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream is the do-it-all cream for every skin. Brighter complexion is achieved through the cream’s Jeju elixir complex.
Normal, combination, and dry skin types will all be fortified by this eye cream. It’s one of the best eye creams in Singapore for soothing dryness or flakiness around the eyes.
It also has 9 active ingredients that vivify the complexion for a truly age-defying look.
- Features anti-aging benefits to unravel younger-looking eyes
- Eliminates dryness around the eyes by moisturising the skin
- Has wrinkle care and a whitening effect for a refreshed complexion
- Contains 9 active ingredients from the Jeju elixir complex™, which brightens the skin
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream
It’s possible to attain extra protection and a superb complexion by applying Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream. It produces freshness as dark spots are erased.
Cap off the night by rejuvenating the eyes with the eye cream, concocted with hyaluronic acid and alkyl guanine transferase. These ingredients moisturise and repair the complexion for a deeply rejuvenating experience.
This indulgent cream strengthens the skin barrier around the eyes, boosting its resilience for protection from harsh elements. Its quality and effectiveness make it one of the best eye creams in Singapore.
- Look fresher as the cream brightens dark circles
- Hydrates for 24-hours so the eyes remain stunning as ever
- Prevents skin damage through 8-hour antioxidant power
- Activates the skin’s repair signals so it can reinvigorate on its own
Upon application, most users quickly experienced the benefits of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream. They say it’s effective in repairing skin around the eyes.
“Very nice and effective night repair eye cream” – Chiew P. via Lazada
4. Laneige Perfect Renew Eye Cream
Cleansing with Laneige Perfect Renew Eye Cream brings out the eyes’ sparkle. The ceramide water hydrates so that the skin will bloom anew.
Moisturising with the eye cream lets the skin around the eyes recover from everyday stress. It satiates the complexion, restoring softness while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains ceramide water that deeply hydrates the skin around the eyes for fresher looks
- Skin Rebirth Technology – revitalises the complexion through flavonoid component
- Have a sparkling complexion as the cream eliminates wrinkles
- Protects the delicate eye area to preserve its vibrance
5. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream
You can get straightforward care for moisturised skin through Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream. It evens skin tones and reducing swelling spots with the efficacy you’d expect from one of the best eye creams in Singapore.
Simplicity is the key ingredient of the eye cream, caring for the delicate skin with 3 different hyaluronic acids. The ingredients combine to nourish the complexion, minimising dark circles.
- Has a balanced pH, ensuring delicate skin care
- Actiflow ingredient that enhances blood circulation so the eyes will be invigorated
- Soothes swelling around the eye
- Fragrance-free for simple moisturising
6. AHC The Pure Real Eye Cream
Dabbing AHC The Pure Real Eye Cream onto your complexion can be very soothing. Because of its lightweight texture, the eyes are soothed to a comfy sensation.
It takes only a small amount of eye cream to eradicate dark spots. Through the micro-emulsion technology, the skin is deeply hydrated and absorbs moisture better.
- Lightweight for a comfy feeling around the eyes
- Improves elasticity and softens the skin
- Hypoallergenic, which makes it one of the best eye creams in Singapore for those with sensitive skin
- Contains anti-pollution ingredients for protection from natural irritants
Users are very pleased by the light texture of AHC The Pure Real Eye Cream. They are also impressed with its fast absorption within the skin.
One user, Doreen, said this on Lazada: “Feels light and is easily absorbed.”
7. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Energise an eyeful of freshness by smearing Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. Radiance emanates from the eyes after use, due to the surrounding skin being hydrated.
The eye cream vivifies the eyes with ginseng and magnolia extract, which blend to nourish the complexion. You can also look instantly energised through the cream’s caffeine ingredient.
- Relieves eye bags for a fresher look
- Quickly restores the eyes’ radiance by hydrating the surrounding skin
- Contains mica, a light-reflecting ingredient that activates attractive glow
- Soothes puffiness around the eyes for a natural allure
Any of these options can easily be called the best eye cream in Singapore. Try them out now to rediscover your youthful looks and let us know in the comments how you liked them!
It’s worth noting that one of the main reasons eyes look older is squinting, though, as it causes wrinkles. And squinting is usually caused by eyesight issues.
If you need help taking care of your vision, you can look at our list of the best eye clinics in Singapore. These should help you keep your eyesight sharp… which means less squinting and fewer wrinkles!