*Photo from Pexels
By Lindsey Tan
When you’ve had a hard day or week, a nice warm bath can make it more tolerable. Of course, you need the best water heaters in Singapore to ensure that warm bath is available when you need it!
The best water heaters in Singapore can heat your bathwater quickly while also staying energy-efficient and requiring fairly low maintenance. They also have to be durable, besides providing value for money.
If you’re not sure where to find (or even how to find!) such heaters, we can help. Today, we’ll be going over the best water heaters in Singapore.
1. 707 Princeton Instant Water Heater
The 707 Princeton Instant Water Heater sports an oracle rainbow shower head, allowing users to indulge in a luxuriously warm shower when needed. It also has energy-saving features that can help you keep power bills low.
- Has powerful water pressure for indulgent showers
- Its energy and water-efficient design significantly trims down water and power consumption
- Built with durable materials
- With anti-slip rubber-clad knobs for easy management while in the shower
Many customers appreciate the performance of this particular heater, saying the water pressure through it is just right. Its shower head is a show-stealer too, with many praising its aesthetics in their bathrooms.
2. Champs A15 Electric Storage Water Heater
The Champs A15 Electric Storage Water Heater is a fantastic choice if you have space concerns. This is thanks to its slim design, which makes it ideal for small- to medium-sized baths.
This water heater has a quick-warming action for instant warm showers. It also boasts high-durability components, like a sapphire enamel coating and stainless steel element.
- The compact design lets water warm quickly
- Coated in sapphire enamel for enhanced corrosion-resistance
- Highly durable due to its stainless steel element
- Precise temperature control
Its bargain price is already a win for customers. Most agree that it functions like a product worth several times its actual cost.
3. Ariston Aures Smart SMC33 Instant Water Heater
You can safely warm water for your bath when using the Ariston Aures Smart SMC33 Instant Water Heater. Italian-designed, the heater has an anti-scalding system that prevents burning water from drizzling onto users — something to consider if you live with children or seniors.
It’s equipped with a temperature control system too. Furthermore, the provided showerhead offers multiple spray types.
- Temperature selection
- Shower head has 5 spray options for personalised bathing
- Easy on-off push knob
- Anti-scalding system 2.0 – prevents boiling water from spewing from the shower head
Users have had an all-around delightful experience with the Ariston Aures Smart SMC33 Instant Water Heater. They say the water heater has good pressure and warms just enough for a relaxing shower.
A fair number found installation of the heater to be easy as well, which may be good news for future owners.
4. Trentios IntelliHeat Smart Instant Water Heater
If you have a smartphone, why shouldn’t you have a smart shower? Today, the latter’s actually possible, thanks to the Trentios IntelliHeat Smart Instant Water Heater.
This had to be on our list of the best water heaters in Singapore. After all, it’s the first smart water heater on the island.
It monitors water and electricity consumption in real time. That can make your job of managing the hot water supply much simpler, as it takes over for you.
It’s also constructed stylishly and uses a double-heating element for quick results.
- Tracks water and electricity usage, helping ensure efficiency
- Equipped with a double-heating element to instantly warm water
- Shower limit indicator alerts the user if he reaches the set limit
- Has a stainless steel water tank to avoid corrosion
Customers of the Trentios IntelliHeat Smart Instant Water Heater commend the satisfying water pressure plus the tracking system showing the litres consumed. They also say it’s one of the best water heaters in Singapore if the user needs good water pressure for showers.
“Shower pressure is good. One can monitor how many litres used per shower,” notes Jackson T. via Lazada.
5. Rubine Instant Water Heater RWH2388BH
The Rubine Instant Water Heater RWH-2388BHP pumps up the shower pressure through boosting the water’s flow. Users can finally control the consistency of their showers with this product.
It has a handheld showerhead for easy bathing too. Plus, the water heater is embedded with 2 water-saver chips that massively reduce usage.
- Contemporary design
- Enhances water pressure for satisfying showers
- 2 water-saving chips
- Handheld shower lets users manage bathing easily
The Rubine Instant Water Heater RWH2388BH heats water effectively, say owners. Customers are especially happy with its easy operation, saying it required barely any consultation of the manual or even maintenance.
6. Panasonic Instant Shower Heater DH3DL2S
If you’re on a budget but still want a great water heater, try the Panasonic Instant Shower Heater DH3DL2S. It has a decent water pressure for its price and rivals a lot of the more expensive products when it comes to performance.
- Has a built-in Earth Leakage Breaker that effectively stops leaks
- Simple push/off button for instant water heating
- Auto Thermal Cut-Off to avoid scalding water
- Water Flow Sensor – notifies user about the water’s pressure
Buyers of the Panasonic Instant Shower Heater DH3DL2S rave about its safety features and price tag. Overall, they note that it is an affordable set that produces perfect showers.
Simon via Lazada says, “So far I have been very pleased with the set. It looks good in my opinion, very well priced and has a effective safety feature.”
That concludes our roundup of the best water heaters in Singapore at the moment. Any of these products can reliably provide you with the hot shower you need after a long day!
In case you need more appliances and fittings for your home plumbing, by the way, take a look at some of our other roundups on the topic. For instance, check out our list of the best water filters in Singapore if you want to ensure your tap water is as clean as can be.